Euphoria Male G-spot Stimulator (Black)
Medically researched, the Euphoria is designed to stimulate the male G-spot. Whether you are looking to explore the health benefits that prostate massage can provide, or if you're just keen on experiencing the exhilarating sensations that accompany those health benefits, the Euphoria is your key to that exploration. Through the combination and application of current technology and ancient eroticism, the Euphoria is designed to illuminate, intensify, and broaden your world of ecstasy by massageing the Male G-Spot and the perineum. The Euphoria will be a welcome addition to your sex life – on your own or with a partner.
The Anal Zone has some of the most elevated numbers of nerve endings per sq. inch making it one of the most pleasurable spots on the human body to stimulate. The Euphoria excites, circulates, and titillates all the key aspects of an orgasm. Experience the sensation of a non-ejaculatory orgasm, without any stimulation to the penis. Many men have claimed that it is the “ultimate” orgasmic experience.
Dimensions: 4.5″ long shaft and is 3/4″ wide at the head and 1.5″ wide at the widest section in the middle.
DO NOT APPLY MANUAL PRESSURE. USE ONLY ANAL-PC MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS TO ACTIVATE THE EUPHORIA.
- Clean Euphoria with an anti-bacterial cleaner for best results.
- Lying on one side, keep your lower leg straight and bring the knee of your top leg to your stomach. Apply a generous amount of lubricant to the anal area and the Euphoria.
- Breathe and relax. Gently insert the Euphoria, placing the perineum stimulator against the area between the anus and the scrotum.
- Relax and lie comfortably in this position for 10 to 15 minutes. Slowly permit your body to relax and your mind to clear. Let go of all your inhibitions and begin to focus on the sensations of Euphoria.
- Slowly begin to contract and relax the anal pc-muscle. Euphoria will instinctively penetrate the Male G-Spot as this is being done. Remember, you are in control of the sensations. As soon as you feel comfortable, you can increase the intensity and frequency by the number and strength of contractions you create.